AWARDS IN EDUCATION EVENTS
Dmytro Motornyi Tavria State Agrotechnological University has been successfully presented multiple times at international and Ukrainian exhibitions, presentations, various educational forums and events:
At International Exhibitions:
- «Modern Educational Establishments».
- The most prestigious awards:
- Grand-prix “Leader of Higher Education in Ukraine” (2017, 2011);
- Grand-prix “Leader of Scientific Activity” (2012);
- Grand-prix “Leader of International Activity” (2016).
Gold medals in the following nominations:
- «Competence-based approach in higher educational establishments»;
- «Innovations in implementation of distance learning system in educational practice»;
- «Development and implementation of modern teaching tools»;
- «Innovation in cooperation between enterprises, scientific establishments, business structures, international organizations, publishing houses and education system»;
- «Creation and implementation of electronic educational and methodological complexes, rating systems, equipment, products, programs and solutions for the education system»;
- «Organizational, scientific and methodological support of information technologies implementation in the learning process, career enhancement and management»;
- «The use of complexes of modern ICT resources, programs and solutions for improving the quality of education»;
- «Science and education integration – an essential requirement for improving the quality of specialists training in higher educational establishments»;
- «For innovative developments in the sphere of agrarian science»;
- «For high performance in the sphere of agrarian education»;
«For implementation of innovative technologies into the educational process” at the international exhibition “innovation in modern education».
A Silver medal in the nomination:
- «Implementation of the educational scientific achievements into educational practice».
- Bronze medals in the following nominations:
- «Science, technology and education integration»;
- «High creative achievements in improving the content of educational process” at the international exhibition “Modern Education in Ukraine-2008».
- «For substantial contribution to upgrading the national education system»;
- «For active involvement in innovative upgrading of the national education system»;
- «For advanced creative achievements in improving the content of the educational process»;
- «For active implementation of educational innovations into the training process»;
- «For active participation in upgrading the education system of Ukraine»;
- «For remarkable contribution to the development of the national education system»;
- «For presentation of achievements and implementation of innovative teaching into the national education field»;
- «The best exhibition stand in the nomination “Informative coverage and quality of promotional materials».
At international trade fairs “Agro”
TSATU was awarded by the Ministry of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine with:
- Gold medals and VIP-level Diplomas in the following nominations:
- “For innovative development in the field of agrarian science”;
- “For high performance and innovative development in the field of agrarian education”;
- “For introduction of innovations into advisory service”;
- “For the best products, technology, scientific development in the nomination”;
- “For highly-efficient information support of AIC in Ukraine”;
- “IT support of AIC”;
- “Education 2009”;
- with a Certificate of Honour “For conscientious work, high professionalism, outstanding contribution to agroindustrial complex development of Ukraine”
- Within the framework of the All-Ukrainian project “Agroindustrial complex of Ukraine – present and future”, TSATU has been repeatedly awarded with highly rated awards and diplomas “Branch Leader” by the Ministry of Agrarian Policy of Ukraine and the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine Committee on Agrarian Policy and Land Relations.
- In the last five years the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine has awarded TSATU for active participation and high progress of students in the All-Ukrainian scientific paper contest among students with the diploma “The Best Institution of Higher Education”.