Dmytro Motornyi Tavria State Agrotechnological University provides public information, guided by the Law of Ukraine «About access to public information».
The University provides public information in response to an information request.
According to the Law, public information is displayed and documented by any means and on any media information that has been received or created in the course of performing the powers of the subjects provided by the current legislation, or which is in the possession of sub authorities.
The request for information from the person is submitted in an arbitrary form and must be specified:
- Name and surname of the requester, postal or e-mail address, and telephone number;
- Description of the information that the requester would like to receive (type, title, details or content of the requested document);
- Signature and date.
In order to simplify this procedure, a person may submit a request by filling in the appropriate information request forms:
- in writing from an individual (sample);
- in writing from a legal entity (sample);
- in writing from citizens’ associations (sample);
- in electronic form (sample).
Mailing address of Tavria SATU for information request:
72310, Zaporizhzhya region, Melitopol city, B. Khmelnitsky avenue, 18
(indicate Public information on the envelope)
tel. (0619) 42-06-18
fax (0619) 42-24-11